Skip to main content

Accountant II

Yolo Emergency Communications Agency is currently recruiting for an Accountant II, to work in consolidated 9-1-1 Dispatch Center, located in Woodland, CA. Come join the team and enjoy working alongside a supportive group of professionals in a positive environment! Our culture is focused on appreciating our employees and celebrating their successes. We are a small agency geared towards employee development.

Accountant II FlyerAccountant II Job DescriptionAccountant II ApplicationAccountant II Supplemental QuestionnaireGeneral Unit Benefits Overview


Application Deadline: October 28th, 2022

Please send any questions and complete job application packages to email:

A complete job package includes:

  • Cover Letter
  • Resume
  • Application
  • Supplemental Questionnaire

 Recruitment Process can be viewed here

May contain: tarmac, asphalt, road, nature, and outdoors

 Equal Employment Opportunity: It is the policy of Yolo Emergency Communications Agency to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons, regardless of sex, sexual orientation, race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, physical disability (Including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics/information), age (40 or over), marital status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws or ordinance.  

The agency will comply with all of its obligations under State and Federal laws regarding the provision of reasonable accommodations to applicants.  Reasonable testing arrangements may be made to accommodate applicants with disabilities or who are unable to attend a scheduled test due to religious reasons in accordance with the Fair Employment and Housing Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please call Human Resources Office at (530) 666-8919 at least five (5) business days prior to the scheduled test date to request accommodation. Documentation from a medical doctor, rehabilitation counselor, or other qualified professional will be required.