Step 1: Application Review
- Entails reviewing application packages for those applicants meeting minimum job requirements and who have turned in all required documents i.e., application, cover letter, and resume.
Step 2: Computerized CritiCall Test
- Qualified applicants will be individually scheduled for an on-site pre-employment test. For more information on testing, please read: CritiCall Testing Information
Step 3: Oral Panel Interview
Step 4: Sit-A-Long
- Applicant observes Dispatch center floor operations for a better understanding of the job.
Step 5: Executive Director Interview
Step 6: Background Investigation
- Based on Public Safety Dispatcher Selection Standards, click on the link for more information:
Step 7: Conditional Offer of Employment
- Upon available authorized positions and successfully passing each step of the process, applicants may progress through the recruitment process.